Johnny Guitar - Série "Memorable quotes"

Johnny: How many men have you forgotten?
Vienna: As many women as you've remembered.
Johnny: Don't go away.
Vienna: I haven't moved.
Johnny: Tell me something nice.
Vienna: Sure, what do you want to hear?
Johnny: Lie to me. Tell me all these years you've waited. Tell me.
Vienna: [without feeling] All those years I've waited.
Johnny: Tell me you'd a-died if I hadn't come back.
Vienna: [without feeling] I woulda died if you hadn't come back.
Johnny: Tell me you still love me like I love you.
Vienna: [without feeling] I still love you like you love me.
Johnny: [bitterly] Thanks. Thanks a lot.

2 comentários:

anabela moutinho disse...

:))))))))))))))))))))))

bota MEMORABLE nisso aí, mulher!!!

Mirian Tavares disse...

pois é... podíamos fazer um concurso: qual as top ten das memorable :-)